Pages

Thursday 20 July 2017

Table Topper - An Actual Finish


Yey, I have actually finished something! This table topper was part of Fat Quarter Shop's table runner program they did last year on patterns by Doug Leko of Antler Quilts.


This one is based on the Star Light, Star Bright pattern. However I opted to make it a square rather than a runner.


I started this one in October 2016 while away on a weekend retreat at Lapp-Elisa. I finished the top, got it layered and did the stippeling in the light area... then it was put in my bag...


Earlier this week my Mum asked if I had something made that we could give away for a birthday present, and this came to mind. I did the quilting in the stars and the border Tuesday night, and last night I got the binding on. 


Pretty happy with how it turned out, and hope the recepient will be pleased with it!
Hugs and stitches from Anne Ida

No comments: