Pages

Saturday 18 February 2017

FNSI - addicted to half square triangles

Last night was the third Friday of the month, which meant time for a fun Friday Nigh Sew In with everyone gathered together by Wendy over at Sugar Lane Designs. In my PJ's after a busy week I poured a glass of wine, put on some music and stitched this week's blocks of  Triangle Gatherings


...the seam ripper was used lots last night, and now I just discovered I have turned one of the HSTs on block 12 the wrong way around - guess fixing that is the task for today.


I also sorted through my bowl of bonus HST that has been on my desk forever, snipped off the dog ears and they are now ready to be pressed and stitched into some cute 5" blocks.


Time to make a mug of tea and hop over to Sugar Lane designs and see what everyone was up to last night

http://www.sugarlane-designs.com/

Wishing blogland a relaxing and creative weekend
Hugs and stitches from Anne Ida

9 comments:

Shannon Meyer said...

Looks like you got a bit of progress done!! Good for you. I particularly like the white/gray blocks:) Very pretty!!

Teresa said...

Its good that one HST was on an outer row, so much easier to fix. I love all your little blocks.

Janet said...

Love the blue and cream together. It took me a bit of time to figure out where the mistake was. :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work Anne ,your blocks look fantastic.

Susie H said...

Your blocks are beautiful! Too bad about the one OOPS but better now than later!

Raewyn said...

Your triangle blocks are looking good - shame about the error but easily fixed - whew - I was tempted to jon in with triangle gatherings but resisted!! Nice what can be made out of bonus triangles :-)

newsurfiegirl said...

Cute half square triangle blocks! Your bonus HST must be tiny if they make such beautiful 5"blocks! Nice way to save fabric!

Michelle Ridgway said...

Lovely little blocks. I see from your newer post you are loving hexies too x

Maria said...

Love the blue and white fabrics you'er using and pleased you fixed your OOPS...