Pages

Saturday 10 December 2016

Christmas Beauty

While tidying up some stuff yesterday, I found a pile of Christmas fabrics I hadn't cut into. Feeling my fingers starting to itch, but I don't have much time 'till Christmas...



Digging around my books and magazines for an idea, I came across a pattern for a Buckeye Beauty quilt - all four patches and HST's should be fairly quick and easy????

What is a Buckeye Beauty made from Christmas fabrics? A Christmas beauty, of course :-)

Happy quilting!
Hugs and stitches from Anne Ida

1 comment:

NADINE said...

Such a lovely block...
We all have hidden treasures, somewhere in a basket, or a drawer, and then... what a pleasure to unearth them and make them alive !

Wishing you a lovely Christmas and many hidden treasures in 2017 !

In stitches,

NADINE