Pages

Sunday 22 June 2014

Japanese Lanterns

Only a couple more finished blocks and I have pieced my "triangles" of one dark and two lights into two half rows. One more seam and the row will be whole:


I have been thinking about a name for this quilt. The original by Sue Daley is called Floral Lanterns - she has a lot of floral prints in it.Chookyblue is calling hers Blue Lanterns - her focus colours being blue. Most of my focus fabrics are japanese - stripes and florals. So for now my working name is Japanese Lanterns.


...still keeping within a floral theme :-)
Hugs and stitches from Anne Ida

3 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

wow your doing well.........have you got more papers now????
Just working on an update post..........

Chookyblue...... said...

oh and I like japanese lanterns..........that sounds good........

Manuela said...

Fantastic project.
Lovely progress.

Greetings, Manuela from Germany