Pages

Tuesday 2 November 2010

Hand made pressies

My brithday was on Sunday, and happy girl me got some lovely hand made pressies ;o) I was lucky to receive one of Butterfly's lovely drawstring bags along with some yummy chocolate and a book I have heard nothing but praise about - look forward to reading it.


Not sure I have the heart to break into the chocolate - the wrappers are just so charming!

*
Would you know what this was?



Suzie posted this pic as a teaser on her blog - and I couldn't make out head or tales of it, until I opened the parcel she had sent and found a wonderful felted owl standing on a cushion (and a little note saying "owl always be your friend" - so sweet!).



There were lots of other goodies included with the owl - I feel truly spoilt!

*
For a long time I have wished for some proper sized soup bowls. My baby sister (yes, she is almost 9 years younger than me, so she'll always be the baby *lol*) works for a ceramcis production unit, and these lovelies have now found their way to my kitchen - have a feeling lots of soup will be served this winter :o)



Thank you so much, all of you!
Hugs and stitches from Anne Ida

7 comments:

May Britt said...

Gratulerer med dagen som var :)
Masse flotte gaver der. Den ugla var jo bare så skjønn :)

Satu said...

Belated- HAPPY BIRTHDAY to YOU! Isn't it nice to get feeling that you're spoiled? The owl is really cute.

Annelies said...

Belated happy birthday dear Anne Ida !!

Laila said...

Hei .
Gratulerer masse med dagen som var.Så flotte og velfortjente gaver som du fikk.
Bursdags klem på etter skudd :-)

Teresa said...

The owl is so cute and what a sweet saying that came with it. Your bowls look great!

Meggie said...

Belated Happy Birthday.
Love those little bowls.

Patty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.