Pages

Monday 14 June 2010

Falling into temptation

When Lori started the Strawberry Fields Forever quilt-along I said to myself: "I'm going to make that quilt, but not now". I stayed strong for quite a while, but when I was sorting scraps last week, I found I had the little SFF quilt more or less already cut out. Sooooooo yesterday temptation got the better of me, and I started piecing. You know how it is once you start pushing the pieces through the machine, you just keep going, going and going (I'm afraid to say till pretty far into the night) - all the square in a square units are finished and trimmed, and so far five blocks have been sewn together:



Some more sewing time tonight, and I will have a cute top for a doll quilt ;o)
Hugs and stitches from Anne Ida

1 comment:

Retrogirl said...

Beautiful work!!! What a wonderful doll quilt these will make. =)