Pages

Thursday 4 February 2010

And the winner is....

Thank you so much to everyone who wished me a happy blogiversary. I haven't gotten around to replying to all of you, but know your comments are appreciated! Anton and I just ran a Randum Number thingy for the little stitchery.... and the winner of the draw is:


Commenter number 13! And if my counting is correct that would be Lappetausa! Congratulations Elin! I'll pop it in the post as soon as possible - hope you'll be happy with it :o)

Hugs and stitches from
Anne Ida

3 comments:

Elin said...

Thank you so much, this was the big surprise for the day! I remember I was nr. 13, and thought that was a bad number....

Janet said...

Congratulations to the winner and happy belated blogiversary.

*karendianne. said...

Congratulations to Elin! I love that name. So pretty.