Pages

Tuesday 22 December 2009

Two down, one to go

My table runner production continues. I have finished two more over the last few days. One "romantic, old fashioned kitchen" runner with stars:



The white isn't as white as it appears in the pic, and there is a pale blue floral print on it. I have stippled the background, and done a four-hearts stencil in the centre of the stars. This is a pressie for someone - hope they will like it!

And another one of the "Runner in an Evening" I mentioned earlier my Mum had asked for; the grey/lilac one - and I'm still tempted to keep it *lol*:



The quilting on this one is the same as the first one I made. The third (and for now last) table runner is quilted and the binding is attached, but I have still to stitch it down in the back. I'll show a pic when it's all done.

Hugs and stitches from
Anne Ida

7 comments:

Gina said...

They are gorgeous

Love and hugs Gina xxx

*karendianne. said...

Anne Ida, these are really something special. Your work is gorgeous here. I am really taken with the "romantic, old-fashioned kitchen" runner. The quilting really makes the piece so adorable. Just something to see. And then there's the "Runner in an Evening" which effectively displays an entirely different aspect of your talent.

I'm thoroughly impressed. Perhaps "delightfully" impressed is a better way to say that. Either way, beautiful my friend.

Trisha said...

Beautiful runners. I absolutely LOVE the first one with the stars. I love how the middle star is brighter. Gorgeous!

Paula said...

Very nice table runners. Someone is really going to enjoy them! *smile*

Elin said...

Kjære Anne Ida, desse løparane er heilt fantastiske, spesielt den med stjerner fall i min smak! Ynskjer deg alt muleg godt for jula og det nye året! Klem...

Valerie the Pumpkin Patch Quilter said...

Both are just beautiful Anne - I especially love the one with the stars. I love contrasting shades of color! ;)

Unknown said...

The table runners are beautiful.