Pages

Tuesday 4 March 2008

Award and tag

While I was away sweet Tamara at Quilting N Stuff awarded me with this:



Thank you so much Tamara! That is so sweet of you, and really made my day!

I know the rules are "to re-present it to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blogland. Let them know through an email or posting to their blog so they can pass it on. You may get the award more than once, so if you do, consider yourself very loved! So pass it on!!!" but I have no idea which 10 of the wonderful bloggers I read deserves it the most! So I hereby give it to everyone I comment on on a regular basis!

I was also tagged while I was away. Jeanne at Luv 2 Stitch tagged me for 7 weird or random facts about myself - not sure I can think of that many, but here it goes...

The rules:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

About me:
1. I'm in a grim mood all day if I don't get my morning coffee.
2. I'm a fan of Terry Pratchett, the man has an imagination unlike anyone.
3. I'm not a fan of Halloween - don't like being bothered on my birthday!
4. My favorite card game is Bohnanza.
5. I really need to start walking or cycling to work again! (...guess why! sigh!)
6. I love BLUE (probably not a big secret *lol*).
7. My bellybutton is pierced.

Thant was really difficult!!! ...and probably not too interesting... Now to tag someone...................
TAG! YOU'RE IT!

No comments: