Pages

Sunday 24 February 2008

The first days in Launceston

Tuesday we traveled to Launceston, and the home of "my aussie family" :o) We all felt a bit tired after the days in Melbourne. Rose and Les' children was to begin school on the Thursday, so we took some quiet time. I got to meet some of Rose's family members, Les did a BBQ, and on the Wednesday we went down to The Country Quilter. I got to meet some of the ladies, and we picked out some fabrics for our quilt project (we'll share more about this soon!)





Most of the Thursday and Friday morning we spent in Rose's studio :o)




Friday afternoon we went to Summerdale Community Center to help set up Threadbare Design's part of the workshop display, and to pitch in wherever Sally needed us. It was fun to get a bit of a peek behind the curtain on how a workshop comes together!




I'll be back tomorrow with some pictures from the weekend!
Till then, take care!
Sincerely, Anne Ida

6 comments:

~Bren~ said...

I have been enjoying your trip to see Rose! Between you and Nadine, I can just stay home and live vicariously through you!!
Not as much fun though!!

Tone Yvonne said...

Hi :o)
Welcome back :o) you have been missed!!! It's been fun to follow your trip on Rose's blog, looks like you've had an absolutely wonderful time :o) See you soon :o)

((HUGS))

Laila said...

Hello. You must have had the most wonderful trip. I wish it was me...
So please tell me more...
;-)

Marit Johanne said...

Dette må ha vært en fantastisk tur!
Morsomt å se bilder og lese om den, både på din blog og på Roses.

Floss said...

What a wonderful trip, sound like you had a great time. Thanks for sharing I have enjoyed following your travels.

Unknown said...

What a trip.