Pages

Thursday 27 September 2007

Award and meme

A few days ago my sweet tassi friend Rose awarded me with the "Make Me Smile" award! And the day before yesterday, wonderful co-Norwegian quilt blogger Elin also bestowed this honor upon me! Thank you so much, both of you! I'm touched and honored! - and I promise to wear the badge with pride. And I want you both to know you make me smile as well! :o)

Now I'm suppose to pass on this honour to someone else in blogland. But somehow you all make me smile, laugh, feel inspired in one way or another, so there is no way I can single anyone out. If you feel you deserve this award, and I have left a comment on your blog in the last couple of weeks, the award is yours - wear it with pride!

Along with the award, they both challenged me with a meme to tell something about myself using the letters of my middle name. Now my middle (or rather second first name - as I use both) has only three letters, so this should be a piece of cake, you think? Not so! I really had a hard time coming up with something. But here it goes:

I - imaginative (you don't want to know what goes on in my head!)
D - determined (usually when I decide to do something, I do it!)
A - agreeable (very few people have had reason to argue with me. Or is it that I scare them so much they don't dare? *lol*)

How much that really says about me? You be the judge... Now do you feel tagged? YOU ARE!

Hope you have a wonderful Thursday! I'll be sewing tonight! YEY!
Sincerely, Anne Ida

PS! Did you see in the side bar that the DJ block tally is up to 9? - don't be too impressed, they are mostly simple blocks :o) picture later.

6 comments:

May Britt said...

Do you want to know what I did to my DJ blocks???? Had made about 50-60 of them and I posted all of them down to Nadine in Belgium :)
Do want to start them over again in other colours.

Rose Johnston said...

Wow 9 already??? Im impressed!! Cant wait to see them all. Now i wonder what ur sewing tonite??? lol hmmm hope its going well sweetie!!

meggie said...

Congratulations Ann Ida. You deserve it.

Unknown said...

9 blocks, you will have to show us pictures soon. D for determined is really true I can see that by how many blocks you have already sewn.

Tone Yvonne said...

Hi.
I've tagged you. Take a look at my blog ;-D

Shelina said...

Congratulations on your You Make Me Smile Award. Well deserved. It looks like you are off to a very good start on the DJ. Keep up the good work! It is going to look beautiful in blues!