Pages

Wednesday 29 August 2007

Pincushion exchange part 2, and a request for help!

Today I was at the post office and picked up my pincushion from Suze:

It is absolutely adorable! And I love the colours and the cute buttons :o) I think it will find its way into the tin i keep my bits and pieces for hand piecing (nice way to replace the scrap of fabric I keep in there for my pins and needles in now *lol*). The lovely lady also included a tin of tea (that will be perfect for little bits and bobs later) and a refridgerator magnet :o)

And seeing as we both now have received our pincushions I thought I' show you a picture of this one I made for her.

The scrunchy thing in the back is an elastic wrist band - and it's filled with rice to give it some texture and weight so as to make it stay put :o)

And now for the request for HELP! Please! For some time now I have had trouble accessing Nadine's blog. I can read her posts, and I can click on the header of each post so that I can read all the comments. BUT I CAN'T LEAVE HER A COMMENT, OR CLICK ON ANY OF THE LINKS IN HER SIDE BAR! Is it just me who have this problem? Have you had a similar problem and figured out a way to solve it? Any idea what's causing it and what I can do about it? Nadine is such a lovely lady, and I'd love to be able to comment on her blog!

Sincerely,
Anne Ida

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely pin cushions Anne. About Nadine's blog, apparently she had a virus on her pc and for some reason it's caused problems with blogger. I can't comment either. She did mention that she was thinking of changing from blogger to another blog, I hope she does so that all of us can comment.

Unknown said...

I have just left a comment on Nadine´s blog and it works. I went to it through the 4 Seasons swap logo and had no problem. Wish you luck. And the needle cushions are both very cute. Take care.

Rose Johnston said...

The pin cushions r lovely sweetie, filling yours with rice was a great idea. I know Nadine has been having problems, due to a virus, i have been able to comment. May have something to do with a firewall, not sure. Hugs xxx

meggie said...

Cant help you with Nadine's- I can still comment.
Loce the pincushions!

Unknown said...

The pincushions are beautiful. Yes Nadine has some problem with her computer, I can comment! Those computers are difficult to understand.

Debi said...

What nice pincushions. The fabrics are lovely and the rice idea was fantastic.

CONNIE W said...

I had problems and could not leave a comment on Nadine's blog one day but then the next day had no more trouble.

~Bren~ said...

Great pincushions!!
I can not comment or click on anything on Nadines blog either. She is one of my favs and I have just been e-mailing my comments. She really loves this so maybe you can at least do that. She can not comment on my blog either but sends an e-mail every once in a while. Poor thing needs a puter fix!!

Darlene said...

Pincushions are lovely.

I don't seem to have a problem leaving a comment on Nadine's blog. She's been trying to get her laptop fixed but it continues to be a problem - bad virus she picked up. Send an e-mail - she'd love that.

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

Love the pincushions, and I haven't been able to comment on Nadine either. Tracey

The Chicken Lady said...

I love the pincushions. How fun. I can't help with the comment part, but I hope you can comment soon! :)

Wendy said...

Isn't it fun to get your swap to their new home? Both are adorable.
Sorry I can't help with the posting issues.

Elin said...

I miss you on the web, but enjoy the lovely pincushion photo!